With a Tesla Powerwall on Maui, you can store the excess energy from your solar system and then use them later – especially at night when the sun is down. Solar panels generate their highest amount of energy during daylight hours.
With a Tesla Powerwall, you can store the excess amount of energy generated by your solar system. You can use that energy to run your home at any other time, especially at night or when the grid is down. You shouldn’t hesitate to learn about why you need a Tesla Powerwall.
What is Tesla Powerwall on Maui made up of?
The Tesla Powerwall on is made up of the following:
- 14 kWh lithium-ion battery pack
- Liquid thermal control system
- An integrated inverter
- Software that smartly transmit electricity when it’s mostly required
You can mount the Tesla Powerwall on the ground or on the wall. The mounting can be done outdoor or indoor. The best part is that you can also connect your Powerwall to the grid to export the excess energy generated by your solar system.
More so, Tesla Powerwall can automatically charge during low-rate periods when demand for electricity isn’t high. The system can also discharge during periods of high demands when electricity prices are mostly expensive. Since Tesla Powerwall acts as a backup, the system ensures that you will always have power even when there’s a grid outage.
Powerwall 2 specs
The following are the core specs of Tesla Powerwall 2:
- Mounting: Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor/Outdoor
- Inverter: Fully integrated Tesla inverter
- Usable Capacity: 13.5 kWh
- Power: 5 kW continuous, 7 kW peak
- Round Trip Efficiency: 90%
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F) Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 in x 29.7 in x 6.1 in)
Who can use Tesla Powerwall on Maui?
Anyone with a solar system can use the Tesla Powerwall. In fact, you can add around 10 Tesla Powerwall to your solar system on Maui. More so, you can Powerwall your home even without having a solar system.
The best part is the more battery storage you have, the longer you can sustain your energy consumption. But with a solar system, you can recharge your Powerwall during daylight hours for endless backup or for sending excess energy to the grid.
How to save money by using Tesla Powerwall on Maui
Once you have Tesla Powerwall, it can save you a lot of money through the following methods:
- Power your home through the night
- Become more energy independent
- Become eligible for tax credits and warranty
- Avoid increasing electric prices
- Monitor your energy consumption
Are you ready to get started or just need some information about going solar or about Tesla Powerwall on Maui, contact us right now to get started.