Tesla Powerwall installations on Maui make it easier to make the most of your solar panels in terms of energy consumption and return on investment. Considering the constant amount of sunlight on Maui, solar panels often generate more energy than is required to power a home or business. You can easily save a lot more money by storing such excess energy for use when the sun or grid is down.
How Tesla Powerwall installations on Maui works
Once the sun is up shining, your solar panels can absorb the sunlight and then convert it to suitable electricity for home use. The best part is, that’s the period when solar panels generate the highest amount of electricity.
So, what happens to the excess electricity from the solar panels? You can easily store them using Tesla Powerwall installation on Maui. Tesla Powerwall is designed to fit into any solid wall, structure, or floor.
The best part is that you can use the Tesla Powerwall indoor or outdoor. Once installed, the Powerwall is connected to the grid. It can export any excess energy generated from your solar panels to help you make the most of your solar panels.
Powerwall is made up of a 14kWh lithium battery which includes an inbuilt inverter and software that is designed to optimize your stored energy whenever you need it most as well as a liquid thermal control system. Find out how Tesla Powerwall saves money on Maui.
Key Benefits of Tesla Powerwall on Maui
The following are the key perks of Tesla Powerwall installations on Maui:
- Make the most of the energy generated from your solar PV system
- Store excess energy that you can use when the sun is down
- Fully integrated Tesla inverter
- Save more money by using more of the energy your system generates
- Auto-load shifting intelligently switches charge or discharge
- Charge during low-use or low-rate energy period
- Seamless battery backup if and when the sun is down
- A dependable single battery supply if you’re on off-grid
- Store twice as much amount of energy with Tesla Powerwall
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor, wall or floor mounted
Features of Tesla Powerwall on Maui
If you’re wondering why Tesla Powerwall installations on Maui is the right fit for your solar panels, here are the key features of the unit:
- Operating Temperature Range of –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
- 10 years Warranty
- 1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 x 29.7 x 6.1 inches)
- Single Powerwall Usable Capacity: 13.5 kWh
- 5 kW of continuous power, 7 kW peak power
- Round Trip Efficiency of 90%
Ready to get started with Tesla Powerwall installations on Maui or do you need more information before making up your mind? At Pacific Energy, we are always excited to help. Contact us today to get started or request a free quote.